Vegan protein powder bliss balls recipe
As winter kicks in, we’re all noticing a bit of a shift in the way we eat. We’re wanting bigger, heartier, carb-ier meals to warm us up from the inside out. We’re craving chocolate and all things sweet, because they go hand in hand with all that tea we’ve been drinking.
Resisting those cravings can be hard, but we’re making it a little easier by providing you with a delicious, chocolate-y, healthy vegan snack.
These vegan choc protein bliss balls are our new go-to, free of gluten, oil and refined sugar. They satisfy those chocolate cravings while giving your body a break from the refined sugar, with the added bonus of protein powder to keep you fuller for longer.
1 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of gluten free quick oats
2 scoops of our Chocolate Vegan Protein powder
1/4 cup of pitted and packed Medjool dates
1/4 cup of coconut water
1 tablespoon of organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and run until the dough forms.
- Add more coconut water a tablespoon at a time as needed (it should stay together when you press it between your fingers)
- Scoop the dough into tablespoon-sized balls. Press it tightly to help it stay together.
- Continue until all of the dough has been rolled into balls.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.