Craving dessert, or perhaps a sweet breakfast, but don’t want to feel guilty? Our delicious protein banana bread recipe, made with Happy Way’s LIKE A VEGAN vanilla protein powder - vegan, is both easy to make, and low in sugar. Increase your protein intake and satisfy your sweet tooth with this healthy alternative to dessert that the whole family will love!
• 1 ½ scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 2 ripe bananas
• ½ cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
• 1/4 cup peanut butter
• 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients together
3. Add bananas, eggs, Greek yoghurt and then mix until well combined
4. Use parchment paper or butter and spread this in a pan
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy with a nice cup of tea