We are OBSESSED with these Nourish + Repair protein filled pancakes. Using only eight ingredients and a blender, these are dangerously quick and easy to make.
They are delicious topped with mixed berries, banana, coconut yogurt, nut butter or simply drizzled in maple syrup – the possibilities are endless. If you’re feeling decadent, you can add dark chocolate chips to the batter before adding to the griddle pan. However you serve them, these pancakes make the perfect post work-out breakfast!
All the yumminess without any of the guilt! We hope that you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 1-2 scoops of Nourish + Repair vanilla
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt, pinch of cinnamon.
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Add all ingredients to the blender on medium low speed until very well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles – about 1/4 cup per pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries or chocolate chips if you want.
When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Top with anything you like!