Protein oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips
• 2 cups oats
• ½ cup vanilla protein powder
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup butter
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 1 egg
• ½ light brown sugar
• 4 tbsp cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat your oven to 176 degrees C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a food processor, grind the oats until they form a flour consistency. Combine the oats with the nourish and repair vanilla protein powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a different bowl, cream the butter with the sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract until all of the ingredients are combined.
4. Begin to add the dry and wet ingredients together. Once you have done this, add the chocolate chips and slowly mix them in.
5. With the mixture, create balls and lie them on the baking tray.
6. Pat the cookie mixture down and then bake for 10 minutes