50 g of real butter
2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
2 scoops of nourish and repair protein powder
3 tbsp of honey
1 apple peeled and grated
250 g of rolled oats
150 g of raisins
40 g coconut seeds
- Heat the butter, peanut butter and honey in a pan until melted. Add the mashed apple and 100 ml of hot water and mix together.
- Put the oats, dried fruit, seeds and protein powder into a big bowl and pour the mixture on top until all the oats are coated with the mixture.
- Grease and line a baking tin and pour all the mixture into it and level the surface. Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool then cut into square pieces.
Strawberry and apple Ice-cream
2 chopped apples (frozen)
2 cups of strawberries (frozen)
1 scoop of collagen
- Place the strawberries, banana and collagen into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put into a large container and freeze for 3 hours.
1 cup of raspberries
½ cup of unsalted butter
½ cup of dark chocolate
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of golden caster sugar
½ cup of plain flour
½ cup of cocoa powder
- Add raspberries into a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and slice the butter into small cubes. Put the raspberries into a blender with the chocolate and the butter and add the vanilla. Blend together until smooth.
- In a large bowl add the sugar and eggs and whisk together until foamy.
- Spoon the beetroot mix into a bowl and fold it into the whisked eggs then sift in the flour and cocoa powder and gently fold until smooth.
- Butter and line a baking tray and pour in the mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until risen. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough
6 oz of low fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp of nut butter
2 tbsp of honey
A few drops of vanilla extract
2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until smooth. Pop in to the fridge until you are ready to eat.
- Serve with chocolate chips